Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SPEAKING FOLLOWS BELIEVING

John 6:29(ASV)
“Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent”

The third way I believe you can measure if you are believing is this: Are You speaking out what you believe?

II Corinthians  4:13
“ We having the same spirit of faith, according to that which is written , I believed and therefore did I speak, we also believe, and therefore also we speak.”

This is so clear, speaking follows believing . If you are not speaking what you believe, that means you do not believe as you claim.

The scriptures say with the heart man believeth, and out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, so if your heart is filled with believing, it should flow out of your mouth.

I ask again , Are you speaking out what you believe? Speak out now!


Confession : I believe therefore I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment