Sunday, January 14, 2018

LEARN TO BE PATIENT!

Hebrews 6:12 “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.”

Impatience is really a lack of faith for the scriptures say he that believeth shall not make haste. What gives faith staying power is patience. It will take the working together of the two for you to possess or inherit the promises in the word.

Confession for today:
I am a believer and I am not hasty. I am patient, I can be patient and I will be patient.

Prayer:
Today, everything that has eluded you begins to find you now in Jesus name. You will inherit your possession.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Jan 14: Job 38-39

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment