Wednesday, January 10, 2018

BELIEVE!

John 6:29 “Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent”

The most important thing you can do for yourself as a New Testament saint is to ‘believe’. You have to know what it means to believe and perfect the art and science of believing. Then you will enter the bliss of what God has prepared for you in Jesus Christ and your life will enter a new world – a world of possibilities.

Confession for today:
I am a believer. It is in my DNA to believe. I believe God, it shall be unto me as it is written and spoken of me in the word.

Prayer:
As you have believed, let it be done unto you today in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Jan 10: Job 24-28

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment