Saturday, January 13, 2018

HE IS FAITHFUL!

Galatians 2:20
“… The life I now live in flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God…”

How do we live by the faith of the Son of God and not by our faith? I believe sometimes in our lives what keeps us going is because  we understand that “He who has called us is faithful towards us.”  That is, He believes in us. It is because He has faith in us that keeps us going.  At such times, we are sustained by the faith of the Son of God who loved us and is loving us right now.

Confession for today:
I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and still loves me right now.   

Prayer:
I am sustained by the faith of the Son of God in Jesus name

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Jan 13: Job 35-37

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment