Monday, September 22, 2014

Your health and well being


Hebrews 10:23(KJV)

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised.”

“Let's keep a firm grip on the promises that keep us going. He always keeps his word.” (MSG)
What more areas can we hold fast our confession? I believe you should also continue to make confession about your health and well being. Do not wait until you are attacked in your body before you start making confession about your
health and well being. 

Then you could also make confessions about your family whether you are married or not. If you are not married make confession using relevant scripture about your spouse and your children. 

I did that for years before I even knew who it is I would marry or before I had children. After getting married, the scriptures become a bit more specific especially concerning the children. You can also include confession on God’s provision. These are just samples, you can make up your own list which may not include all of the ones I have given or goes beyond all I have given. What is important is that you hold fast the confession of your faith till the end or keep a firm grip of God’s promises for your life till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment