Monday, March 3, 2014

It's a possibility faith!

2 Cor 5:7 (amp) “For we walk by faith [we regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief respecting man’s relationship to God and divine things with trust and holy favor, than we walk] not by sight or appearance”

Natural man or man born of a woman is made to live by his senses – sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing. That is the way
you were made by God and it is alright to live like that naturally. 

But then as a believer, living by your five senses alone will not benefit you in the things of God. For the things of God are revealed to your spirit by the spirit of God. This means there is another sense a believer lives by – the sixth sense or the spirit sense or faith sense. 

There is a world that is more real than the one our five senses show to us; it is the world of the spirit. To live successfully as a believer you must learn to live in that world.

Confession:
I am a spirit, I have a soul and I live in a body. The spirit world is more real to me than the physical world. The realm of the spirit is my natural realm.

Prayer:

Lord, I pray open my eyes that I may see that those who are for me are more than those who are against me.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Mar 3: Num 18-20

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment