Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Expectant Faith

Proverbs 23:18 “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off”

To expect is to look forward, to anticipate to consider probable or certain. It involves a high degree of certainty and usually involves the idea of preparing. 

This is what should be attitude of people in faith. I am
talking about living in expectant faith.

When you are expectant, it means you are certain of the outcome and so you are preparing for it just as a pregnant woman would be preparing for her baby by getting the baby things and preparing a room as nursery, and such likes. 

Having the right expectation means half the battle is won. Expectation is what differentiates those who obtain their promises and those who don’t.
Be expectant! There is a miracle coming your way today.

Confession:

I am expectant, my faith will deliver. It will not be disappointed. I am the righteous and I shall not be disappointed. I am the righteous and I shall not be disappointed.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment