Thursday, February 6, 2014

Trophies of Faith

Mathew 16:8,9 “which Jesus perceived, He said unto them. O ye of little faith… do ye yet not understand, neither remember…”

One of the things that helps to strengthen faith when faced with adversity is when you remember your past faith victories – what I call trophies of faith. 

These are things you obtained exercising you faith in time past. When you make a habit of reminding yourself about them your faith in strengthened. In our
text for today, Jesus said to His disciples they had little faith or a weak faith. 

Why? Because they did not remember the past miracles of multiplying bread. (Matt.16:5-10). So take time to remind yourself of your past faith victories. Have a testimony service by yourself and watch your faith strengthened.

Confession for today:
I will not forget the benefits I have enjoyed in the time past. God has been good to me. Since He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore, He is still good today!

Prayer:
I thank you father; you will not allow me to see corruption in Jesus’ name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Feb 6: Ex 22-24

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!! I will recount all His goodness to me and remind myself that He is still God and good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things that helps to strengthen Football cups faith when faced with adversity is when you remember your past faith victories

    ReplyDelete