Monday, February 10, 2014

Believe with the heart

Mark 11:23 
“For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea, and shalt not doubt in his heart, but shalt believe (in his heart) that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith”

The only place you are not allowed to have doubt is in your heart. This is because faith only works when you believe with the heart not with your head. 

Therefore if doubt is in your head but faith is in your heart you will still have whatsoever you say. How can doubt be in my head
and faith will be in my heart? Good question. 

When faith is in your heart, there will be peace or you will have rest in your heart though in your head you might want to be here and there. But keep the word constant before your eyes and going into your ears and the noise in your head will cease.

Confession:
I am a believer not a doubter. I can believe God. I can and I do believe God’s word.

Prayer:

May your heart be strengthened by the spirit of God so that Christ may dwell in your heart by faith.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Feb 10: Ex 33-35

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment