Monday, August 11, 2014

Choosing to live by faith


Choosing to live by faith is choosing in a sense affliction because it is choosing to go against the current of life. It is like the whole world is going one direction and you are going the opposite direction. But this is what it takes if one is to succeed in the faith walk.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8,9)

Living by faith is living by God’s thoughts and ways, and
His thoughts and ways are higher than the world’s thoughts and ways. This is why it feels as though one is going through affliction when you start out living by faith. 

So if you are new in this faith walk, and it looks as though you having a tough time living that way, do not worry, it won’t be that way for long. Soon you will get the hang of it and you will begin to fly. I remember when I first had to believe my way through a malaria fever attack, it seemed to take forever before my healing manifested. While it lasted, it seemed as though I saw hell and came back. 

But today the story is different, it is with so much ease that I believe and receive manifestation when attacks come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment