Sunday, May 11, 2014

God is faithful

“Have faith in God…”

When we talk about having faith in the character of God, in who He is there is a lot to talk about. But I will address just one more.

Deuteronomy 7:9
“Know therefore that the Lord thy God, He
is God, the faithful God…”

God is faithful. What does this mean to your faith?

“….for He (God) Himself has said, I not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support[I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down [relax my hold on you] [Assuredly not!]. Hebrew 13:5 (amp). 

This is what the faithfulness of God and you will never be the same again! This does something to your faith!

Confession:
Whatever comes my way I can win over it because my God is faithful. He will never leave me or forsake me.


No comments:

Post a Comment